- Leading brands to speak during Lunch & Learn panel at Master the Marketplace
- Panel will answer questions submitted in-advance by conference attendees
SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash.–Oct. 4, 2018–etailz, Inc. is pleased to announce the expanding roster of retail brands speaking at its Master the Marketplace seller conference, Oct. 16-18, 2018. Using its proprietary software and best-in-class marketing strategies, etailz partners with brands to sell their products on Amazon, Jet, eBay, Walmart, and Wish.
Speakers include multiple subject matter experts from etailz, leading brands, and Amazon:
- Neal Schrepfer, Business Development, Transparency by Amazon, an item-level tracking service that helps you protect your brand and customers from counterfeit.
- Chris Bourassa, Director of North American Sales, Buck Knives, an American knife manufacturer.
- Andrew Douglas, General Manager, Bumbo Distribution, a maker of toddler booster seats, toys, trays and step stools.
- Karen Casson, VP of Sales, HALO Innovations, dedicated to helping make safe sleep easier for families, HALO is known for its line of HALO® SleepSack® wearable blankets, the HALO SleepSack® Swaddle and the HALO Bassinest® swivel sleeper.
- Scott Hodge, Senior Account Manager, KidKraft, Inc., a global leader in the toy and juvenile products industry.
- Will Augenbraun, Senior Vice President of Sales, Scrub Daddy, high performance cleaning products you can’t live without!
- Josh Neblett, CEO, etailz, Inc., the Amazon experts.
- Mitchell Bay, VP of Business Development, etailz, Inc., the Amazon experts.
Ninety-seven percent of online shoppers purchase on marketplaces according to The 2017 Pulse of the Online Shopper by UPS and comScore. Sixty-four percent of U.S. households have Amazon Prime memberships (~90mm) according to Internet Retailer Conference and Exhibition (IRCE).
Master the Marketplace is designed to help brands master online marketplaces such as Amazon. Attendees will gain a solid understanding of how to increase marketplace sales and cut costs using the most effective strategies and technology tools. The three-day event features jam-packed sessions that explore everything from Amazon compliance and promotional marketing to selling internationally and shipping logistics, and much more.
Master the Marketplace tickets sales have closed. The conference will take place at The Spokane Convention Center.
Leading the way in online marketplace retail, etailz, Inc. is the #1 Amazon marketplace retail and has over $500M in lifetime marketplace sales. etailz partners with brands to sell their products on Amazon, Jet, eBay, Walmart and Wish utilizing its proprietary Perispect brand-watch software and best-in-class marketing strategies developed over the last decade. Founded in 2008, and profitable since 2009, Spokane-based etailz employs over 250 people. The company was acquired by Trans World Entertainment Corporation (NASDAQ: TWMC) in October 2016.
Connect Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Event: Laura Sawyer,