Increasing Marketplace Saturation Demands a Proactive Strategy
- Key insights & 20+ marketing tips for brands selling on Amazon
SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash.–Dec. 10, 2019— Kaspien, Inc., a leading e-commerce marketplace growth platform for brands interested in rapidly scaling on Amazon, Walmart, eBay, and beyond, has published The State of Amazon Marketing – Increasing Marketplace Saturation Demands A Proactive Strategy. This white paper reviews how the Amazon marketplace has evolved, new and future challenges to marketing, brand protection, and growth, and 20+ tips for thriving in a saturated marketplace.
“With consumers and sellers flocking to Amazon in record numbers, the e-commerce giant is an increasingly essential yet saturated part of online growth,” said Kaspien CEO Kunal Chopra. “This free Kaspien white paper gives brands and third-party sellers unmatched insights and proven strategies for overcoming heightened seller, ad, and counterfeit saturation while improving online brand protection.”
“Amazon is an entirely different beast than it was a decade ago, and brands must evolve with it or fall by the wayside. That means updating strategies, increasing control, and maybe even selling your products from your own account,” the white paper reports.
In 2019, Kantar’s BrandZ ranking named Amazon as the world’s most valuable brand, breaking Apple and Google’s 12-year streak at the top of the list.
- Amazon had its single biggest shopping day ever on Cyber Monday 2019.
- In the last year, the average cost-per-click for Sponsored Product Ads has increased by 38% while the average conversion rate has reduced by 36%.
- With no entry requirements, Amazon is an increasingly saturated marketplace, with more than 2.5 million sellers crowding the marketplace.
Download the free white paper, The State of Amazon Marketing – Increasing Marketplace Saturation Demands A Proactive Strategy. It features an overview of the Amazon landscape and the consequences of heightened seller, ad, and counterfeit saturation, plus:
- 10+ Marketing strategies for driving growth. Overcome the hurdles caused by increased competition through marketing strategies for on and off of Amazon.
- 10+ Tips for improving online brand protection. Learn how to protect your brand against counterfeits and IPR infringement across online marketplaces
- A robust case study of holistic marketing
About Kaspien, Inc.
Kaspien, Inc. is the ultimate online growth platform for brands interested in rapidly scaling business growth on the Amazon, Walmart, and eBay marketplaces and beyond. Kaspien empowers brands to achieve their e-commerce marketplace goals with its marketplace growth ecosystem that includes its proprietary technology, mutually beneficial partnerships, and tailored retail strategies and services. Deep expertise stems from 11 years at the forefront of Amazon marketplace e-commerce, $800M+ in marketplace sales, and 4,000+ brand partnerships. As a result, Kaspien accelerates revenue growth while promoting, positioning, and protecting brands. Led by CEO Kunal Chopra, Kaspien is a subsidiary of Trans World Entertainment Corp.