Jack-o-lanterns and candy corn already line the shelves of grocery stores, heralding the arrival of fall and the holiday season. But even as the busiest shopping time of the year grows near, some brands are looking further ahead, planning for the launch of new products in the coming year.
If you’re among that group, you’re well aware that creating and releasing new products is an exciting but complicated process. After spending months researching product opportunity, target audiences, competitive landscape, and developing the product, you hope that all your time and energy will pay off after launch day, but that’s far from a guarantee.
Markets are increasingly saturated as retailing and direct selling become more accessible, with Amazon occupying the forefront of that trend. Amazon is only one marketplace, but it accounts for a significant portion of ecommerce sales, with estimates ranging from a third to half of online sales in the US. Its predominance makes it a key player in any product launch strategy.
To position your product for a successful launch, you need to enter the game with a holistic strategy for marketing, inventory management, and customer service.
Launch New Products with Kaspien’s FTM Program
To help with that effort, Kaspien has introduced our First-to-Market (FTM) Program, a comprehensive package wherein Kaspien provides marketing, logistic, and account support for a set monthly rate.
- Marketplace competitive analysis
- Product compliance assessment
- Dedicated account manager to consult with on an outcome-oriented strategy
- Inventory management support
- Brand protection software
- Listing creation and optimization
- Paid Amazon advertising
- Complimentary use of Kaspien’s bid optimization software
- Amazon coupons
- Amazon giveaways
- Customer feedback emails
- Access to social media marketing
- Access to influencer marketing
- And more!
Over our 11 years on Amazon, Kaspien has helped launch hundreds of new products, establishing and refining best practices. This program draws those insights together into a convenient, comprehensive services package.
We’ve deployed our strategies to successfully launch new products on Amazon for leading brands, including 3M and ZippyPaws, rapidly increasing visibility and driving sales for new product lines.
Alongside established brands, we’ve also seen fantastic results for entirely new brands, including:
- 30,000+ brand name searches on Amazon per month within one year of launching
- More than 1,000 followers on social media within one year of launching
- 43% increase in sponsored ad ROAS and a 37% increase in channel sales thanks to Kaspien’s bid optimization software, AdManager
Now, we’ve introduced the FTM Program to help your new products succeed too.
What It Costs
The FTM Program starts at $4,000/month retainer, which pays for labor and up to $1,500 of monthly marketing services. The program transitions to a wholesale retailer partnership when revenue reaches a sustainable rate, typically occurring within six months of product launch.
Enroll in the Kaspien’s FTM Program by reaching out to your Kaspien account manager and filling out our contact form.
- How to Win the Amazon Buy Box in 2021 - September 14, 2021
- Amazon Announces Returns Performance Dashboard for Seller-Fulfilled Orders - September 9, 2021
- How to Use Amazon FBM to Strengthen Your Amazon Supply Chain - September 7, 2021